Australian Bloggers & Resources!

Hello everyone!  As some of you may know, or not, I'm (Stephanie) originally from the USA and moved over to Australia this past year.  I have been working as a relief teacher, but I'll be starting as a FULL-TIME teacher in a Year 3/4 classroom starting term 3!

I started blogging as a teacher after moving to Australia and I found a few of my favourite Aussie bloggers, but I'd like to find more!

Down Under TeacherDown Under Teacher


This was the FIRST blog I came across that focused on the Australian teacher.  Since I knew nothing about teaching in Australia and knew no teachers at the time, so I read up on her blog to get a taste of what it's like to teach in Australia.  From there I found more and more Australian teacher bloggers!

No comments

Back to Top